Ripple Effect, an evolution of Battlefield's DICE LA, is a Los Angeles-based game studio on a mission to build community-first experiences through continuous innovation and boundary breaking technology.
Our Values: We believe in an honest and transparent environment, where developers grow in our crafts. We value bold risk-taking followed by excellence through iteration. We seek developers with diverse experiences who will enrich our studio creativity.
We are looking for an Animator like you to play a crucial role in tying together gameplay and storytelling through the use of character movement and to join us in our drive to push quality to the next level for a AAA title. This role will report to our Studio Animation Line Director, based in our studio in Los Angeles, California. We are considering on-site and hybrid working options, and welcome full-time remote candidates who are within a three hour time difference to the Pacific Time Zone to apply.
• Experience working as an animator in the games industry
• Excellent understanding of the principles of animation such as weight and timing
• Excellent skills in Maya, MotionBuilder or similar software
• Passionate about video games and animation
• Working with motion capture, recording and editing
• Strong ability to deliver on time and to set realistic time estimates for own work
We are proud of the great perks we offer like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, and of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality.
As part of the application process, we may ask you to complete a practical work exercise. Apply online with a resume and reel.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro3ybp-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.