Product Marketing Manager -- Madden NBA UFC
Analyst Pricing & Promotion Electronic Arts
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere. We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
Our EA Sports Commercial Team is looking for a Sr. Pricing & Promotions Analyst. The Sr. P&P Analyst supports the MCO and the broader sports organization with channel pricing analysis and scenario forecasts to increase demand for EA franchises across multiple global channels, accounts, and territories. Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Pricing and Promotions, you work with demand planning teams, internal account managers, and you can discern relevant insights from analysis. What a Pricing & Promotions Analyst does at EA:
• Lead pricing and promotion modeling efforts : use statistical analysis to model the difference in results from changes in pricing and promotions tactics.
• Create reports and dashboards to analyze results and track Goals for global promotions across EA SPORTS franchises such as FIFA, Madden, UFC, NHL, and PGA Tour.
• Use the Demantra statistical and simulation engines to build reusable models of specific promotion impacts on sales and revenue.
• Develop pricing and promotions dashboards for the EA Sports franchises to provide a monitor for promotion health and efficacy. Work with sales, marketing, and planning partners to capture reporting needs, maintain data accuracy, and improve.
• Use industry data sources such as NPD, Numerator, FanCensus, and GSD to understand competitive activity in the marketplace, and analyze how different tactics such as merchandising, free trials, deep discounts, and premium promotions affect game engagement.
• Perform ad hoc analysis for sales programs.
• Required: Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) spreadsheet and report creation. Create analytic tools that allow us to understand the business, market environment, and competitive landscape
• Required: Experience with statistical evaluations and tools such as R or SPSS. You can translate data results into a story for our customers.
• Required: Coding skills using SQL or Python. You can write re-usable code, modify existing code, and automate reporting processes.
• Experience using and creating data visualizations with tools such as Tableau, R Shiny, or Dundas BI
Performance Skills and Education
• You are motivated and can act upon opportunities and issues
• You partner with global Account Managers, Demand Planners, and marketing teams.
• You can work with partners across different cultures, time zones, and business backgrounds.
• 2 or more years of hands-on analytic experience.
• Experience in the video game industry or other digital goods industries.
• Degree from a four-year college/university in Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, or a related field.
• You are required to work regular and predictable weekly business hours with minimal to moderate travel no more than a few times a year.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8mm7-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.