Principal Product Manager - Data For Mobile Gaming
Redwood City, CA
We are EA
And we make games - how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is not easy. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The challenge ahead:
The EA Digital Platform Data & AI Group provides unified Artificial Intelligence (AI) resources across all franchises within Electronic Arts. Our group develops machine learning, AI, and data-driven solutions to game team problems, and common AI infrastructure for use in every facet of the company. From data modeling to agent building, we use a modern, cloud-based tech stack with excellent tools to provide solutions and platforms empowering the future of game development, marketing, sales, and player experience. We're looking for an AI Scientist to join our team!
• Research, develop and evaluate new AI applications, specifically related to fraud detection and anti-cheat.
• Develop algorithms and extract insights from EA's rich store of data to empower intelligent agents within the EA ecosystem.
• Create scalable solutions for problems in the gaming domain.
• Work with the core development teams to deploy AI applications as part of production systems.
• Research and implement novel AI and NLP approaches for new problems.
• PhD in Computer Science, or related fields (focus on ML preferred) is required
• 5 years minimum of focused experience
• Team leadership and mentoring experience
• Experience developing novel AI algorithms, and major journal and conference publications
• Enjoys solving problems
• Programming skills (Python, Java, C++ or similar)
• Experience with large-scale data and distributed systems (experience with Apache Hadoop, Spark, and Tensorflow a plus)
• Experience with SQL and MPP databases
• Can explain concepts to a variety of audiences in multiple formats.
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your resume and we will get back to you once we have reviewed.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.