Sr. Product Manager - Marketing & CGE
Remote / Virtual
The Challenge Ahead:
On the AI Applications team, we explore the use of AI and ML to address problems in every aspect of what we do at EA, including game development, player support, streamlining the business and creating new entertainment experiences. We do this by identifying strategic AI and ML techniques, applying them to the needs of partner teams for immediate results, expanding those applications for broader impact, and help use AI products across EA. There are countless opportunities to apply AI to video games, and we partner with developers, designers and artists around the company to make AI applications prevalent throughout the company.
We are looking for an Advanced AI Scientist to join our team with equal parts curiosity and industry, bring new and fresh ideas, help scale up our teams efforts, and promote our mission.
• Although everyone is currently working remotely, we'd love to have you could work from our Austin TX or Redwood City CA locations on a longer term basis. However, any EA US/Canada location is fine for strongly qualified remote candidates*
You will report to the Head of AI Applications and will:
• Be a technical and leadership mentor to the team.
• Help build the research roadmap for the team, including new opportunities to further apply AI at EA.
• Become and stay an expert in current and latest research and technologies.
• Ensure our projects use the best techniques, and identify new advances or untapped areas with strategic potential.
• Work with partners around EA and learn their greatest needs and help them with AI applications.
• Drive publications, presentations, and demonstrations of the team's work.
• Support and refine the team's research and development process.
• PhD in Computer Science, mathematics or related field.
• 5 years minimum focused experience in machine learning, deep learning, NLP, or computer vision.
• Experience achieving results documented by grants, fellowships, patents, and first-authored publications at top-tier workshops or conferences.
• Experience applying AI and ML techniques through applications, demos, or proofs-of-concept.
• Preferably some experience applying AI to interactive experiences.
• Team leadership and mentoring experience.
• The ability to explain concepts to a variety of audiences in multiple formats.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjqw01-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.