Job Title: Accountant
Experience: 4+ years
The CFO organization comprises a broad group of finance disciplines, with the common goal of partnering with business teams delivering strategies and providing our players with amazing experiences. Our finance teams assist the business in achieving profitable creativity by proving financial insight, reporting and guidance.
We use progressive tools to analyze and visualize data, telling the story of financial drivers, performance, risks and opportunities. We value attributes like collaboration and learning. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
• Must have in-depth knowledge of all accounting processes.
• Prepare all types of journal entries – Accrual, prepaid amortization, reclass and allocation entries.
• Prepare financial statement, in accordance IndAS requirements.
• Knowledge of GST return preparation, refund application and maintaining of relevant records as per GST Act.
• Maintain payroll information by designing systems; directing the collection, calculation, and entering of data into Payroll Tool.
• Update payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, investment declarations, deductions and transfers.
• Prepare and post non-payroll journal entries like accruals, prepaid & reclass.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• CA Fresher/ CA Semi qualified / Bachelor/master's degree in commerce.
• Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in Accounting, preferable with an MNC.
• Excellent with Excel Calculations & using of formulas
• Proficient in accounting knowledge.
• Hands-on experience on Oracle R12 will be an added advantage.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.