Job Title: Accountant I
Experience: 3-4 years
Role: ON DIRECT CONTRACT WITH EA
We have an excellent opening at Electronic Arts (India) in General Ledger Accounting domain. The responsibility of General accounting function includes:
1. Preparation of accurate Balance Sheet reconciliations and posting journal entries on timely basis.
2. Fixed Assets accounting, VAT computation and MI reporting.
• Serves as the gatekeeper of our monthly account reconciliations and effectively highlights all related issues in reconciliation.
• Thorough knowledge of Balance sheet items/ Income statement line items.
• Subject Matter Expert (SME) in preparation of Bank reconciliations.
• Expert level knowledge in preparation of Accrual and prepaid Journal Entries, in compliance with the journal entry policy.
• Knowledge of Fixed assets accounting cycle (capitalization, depreciation accounting, disposals, retirement etc.).
• Working knowledge of VAT computation.
• Continuously evaluates, recommends, and implements changes to all processes impacting the GL to simplify while improving transparency.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Bachelor/Master degree in Commerce.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant business experience inclusive of 2-3 years post qualification experience.
• Advanced accounting and financial skills required.
• Hands on experience on Oracle R12 will be an added advantage.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational, problem solving and communication skills. Attention to detail and accuracy a must.
• Customer focused.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d98k39-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.