TV Animation - Administrative Assistant
Assists the Post Supervisor in day to day activities to ensure projects run smoothly.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Tracks footage delivery deadlines; downloads and posts footage. Alerts editors and assistant editors of deliveries received.
• Responsible for picture retake lists, relaying retake lists and gathering clarification materials for outside studios.
• Distributes and posts QTs for internal and external review; tracking all notes that arise from these reviews.
• Attends sessions and takes thorough notes; ensures they are distributed to all appropriate production staff.
• Facilitates communication with partner studios by answering retake questions and coordinating the delivery of clarification materials in a timely manner.
• Assists in general administrative duties, correspondence, and organization of all post related materials.
• Knowledge of Shotgun, Photoshop, a plus but not essential
• Dependable, punctual, resourceful. Available for OT as needed.
• Extremely organized, detailed, flexible, has a positive attitude, and a general interest and commitment to learning the post production pipeline.
• BA/BS preferred, animation production/post experience a plus but not essential.