ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide administrative support to the Head of Human Resources and HR Leadership through proactively managing Google calendars, scheduling meetings, preparing meeting agendas and materials, and answering phones to prioritize and screen calls.
• Maintain discretion with highly sensitive and confidential materials and information.
• Liaise with DWA Executive offices and Productions to schedule meetings.
• Responsible for preparing, processing and tracking of expense reports and coding purchasing card purchases and invoices. May need to book travel arrangements as required.
• Offer general administrative support to the HR team such as organizing meeting logistics, planning team celebrations/events, printing materials and ordering supplies. Coordinate logistics and invitations for training sessions, off-sites and special events as needed.
• Coordinate and handle goodwill requests/gifts for employees.
• Perform other miscellaneous administrative duties and special projects as assigned.
• Manage the HR team's off-boarding process of scheduling and conducting exit interviews, preparing paperwork, and communicating with Production Accounting for final paychecks.
• In support of the HR Leadership, help process transactions in HR systems such as new hire and personnel actions for SAP data changes, promotions, termination paperwork, organizational changes, etc. through required work flow process.
• Facilitate weekly New Hire Orientations as part of a rotating group with other HR staff.
• Assist employees with general HR inquiries as the first point of contact and provide exemplary customer service.
• Oversee and maintain filing and organizational systems.
• Responsible for generating and updating ad hoc reports such as new hire, employee census and termination reports.
• 2-3 years of administrative experience in HR or the Animation/Entertainment industry.
• Previous HR experience and/or long term interest in HR is strongly preferred.
• High level of proficiency with GMail, Google Calendar, Google Suite & Microsoft Office and intuitively navigate HR systems.
• Anticipate, exercise initiative, troubleshoot and solve problems on the fly with minimal direction.
• Must be a strong team player with ability to handle multiple projects independently and establish priorities.
• Excellent organizational skills, detail orientation and follow through.
• Proven ability to work in a dynamic, constantly changing environment.
• Customer service skills including but not limited to a courteous and pleasant phone/email demeanor and demonstrated willingness to go the extra mile.
• Sense of humor and a great outlook is essential.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d87o8k-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.