VP of Security
About Your Role:
The VP of Security plays a pivotal role in championing the security vision of Dotdash Meredith. Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, you will lead our InfoSec team and be responsible for our information security strategy and driving its realization.
About Your Contributions:
• Develop, implement, and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise cybersecurity and IT risk management program.
• Provide leadership to our security team and promote a culture of security awareness throughout the organization.
• Collaborate with senior leadership across the organization to ensure security risks are effectively managed in line with business goals.
• Collaborate with Engineering, IT, Operations, Data, and other departments to ensure that pragmatic security controls and processes are in place and continue to evolve and improve in line with the business.
• Partner with the InfoSec leadership at our parent organization to ensure that our security program is comprehensive and meets the standards that are required of us as a public entity.
• Interface with stakeholders on security, audit, and risk matters.
• A passion for all things security, complemented by an appreciation for privacy and compliance.
• Demonstrated success in leading medium-sized teams.
• A track record of spearheading initiatives and bringing them to completion.
• Committed to collaboration and evangelizing security principles.
• Eager to work in an environment that values and fosters creativity as well as action.
• A strategic mindset, complemented by acute analytical and problem-solving prowess.
• Experience in organizing Red and Purple Team operations.
• Minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in information security, IT risk management, or IT audit; at least 5 years in a senior leadership role
• Bonus: Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, cyber security, or related field; master's degree or relevant certification (such as CISSP, CISM, or CISA) preferred
• Bonus: Familiarity with information security frameworks (such as NIST CSF or ISO 27001), standards (such as PCI DSS or HIPAA), regulations (such as GDPR or CCPA), and best practices
• Bonus: Possession of certifications such as CISSP, CSSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA, CEH, or ECSA.
Salary: $164,500 - $270,000
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv2ejj-3-214-184-223-42 in your application.