This position requires you to be in the office 4 days per week.
You will report to the Director of Acquisition and lead efforts to maximise effectiveness of Disney+'s digital marketing efforts across all digital marketing activity, from awareness to performance marketing.
You will champion iterative testing, optimisations and best practice adoption across media planning and creative.
You will do this partnering with the team responsible for the promotion of the Disney+ brand, with the teams responsible for launching our shows and with the team responsible for performance marketing, as well as our internal and external media agencies.
You will also work directly with key media owners (including Meta and Google amongst others) to ensure tests deliver to our business objectives.
The Opportunity and Responsibilities
• Lead the regional (EMEA) digital marketing strategy for Disney+
• Develop and execute the digital marketing testing roadmap
• Partner with internal marketing teams, internal and external agencies and media owners to deliver effectiveness and efficiency improvements maximising ROI
• Monitor KPIs and report progress, gaps, opportunities to senior leadership
The Experience We Require From You
• Successful track record in defining and implementing digital marketing strategies (across awareness and performance marketing) in a subscription or other fast paced industry
• Extensive experience in developing and executing A/B testing roadmaps
• Extensive experience partnering with media agencies and owners (Meta, Google, etc)
• 25 days annual leave
• Private medical insurance & dental care
• Free Park Entry: You will have the opportunity to enter any of our parks with your family and friends for free
• Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
• Disney+ Subscription
• Excellent parental and guardian leave
• Employee Resource Groups – WOMEN @ Disney, Disney DIVERSITY, Disney PRIDE, our new disability & neurodiversity focused group - ENABLED, and our Mental Health & Wellbeing Group, TRUST.
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Limited, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (EMEA).
The Walt Disney Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8n61k-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.