This position requires you to be in the office 4 days per week.
Content Sales is a dynamic division of The Walt Disney Company (TWDC), responsible for programme and digital distribution of the full slate of movies and TV content produced by TWDC.
The Manager, Digital Store Management (DSM) is instrumental in growing Disney's digital transactional business across key 3rd party Digital Stores in Europe covering both ownership (EHVL) and rental (TVOD) business models. The individual will be working closely with clients in various EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) markets to drive the sales of digital content. This role is based in the EMEA Regional DSM Team in London.
The fast growing, quick changing space crossing digital, technology and business would suit a commercially focused, organised and passionate business professional ideally with a background in digital content.
The Opportunity & Responsibilities
In partnership with the Senior Manager, act as the lead for designated accounts, responsible for revenue generated from these accounts through:
• Management of client relationships with specified accounts to drive on-store featuring/placement of Disney content on stores, and to ultimately drive revenue targets in line with AOP expectations
• Be the product expert of Disney's video and TV content, and be able to champion the full content portfolio to clients.
• Collaborate with the Regional DSM team on the rolling 12 month plan of promotions, selling in opportunities to clients as required.
• In partnership with the marketing team, leverage trade marketing assets and investment in store management negotiations to maximise support for TWDC titles across digital stores
• Work closely with Finance team to track designated account performance in relation to AOP and quarterly forecast expectations
• Define & coordinate the implementation of promotional activities within each territory and for each partner
• Define & implement new pricing or windowing strategies in the relevant territories, as required
• Review monthly sales reports to analyse performance in order to positively affect sales week to week
• Set KPIs for new release and promotional activity and measure performance against these
• Work with finance and trade marketing to do reviews of campaigns, promotions, pricing
• Track weekly and monthly sales and assist finance team in quarterly and yearly forecasts and EHV and TVOD 52 week ultimates.
The Experience We Require From You
• Experience working in the digital space, preferably within digital store management
• Experienced in account management, managing budgets and driving revenue
• Presenting and negotiating with clients
• Entertainment or Broadcast industry background
• Strong stakeholder management and client relationship experience
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Limited, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
The Walt Disney Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjyv61-18-205-26-39-42 in your application.