Human Resources Assistant - Group
New York, NY
Join Discovery's Direct To Consumer recruiting team!
• Manage interview scheduling activities for India through liaising with hiring managers and interviewers, communicating with candidates, sending interview details to both interviewer and candidate, collecting feedback, and working with recruiters to facilitate the interview process
• Record candidate activity in ATS SuccessFactors, and compile and pull metrics on Direct to Consumer roles as requested, ensuring all candidate activity is updated in real-time.
• Gains trust and confidence from the business advocating for the integrity of the hiring process. Examples include phone screen and interview schedule adherence, missing feedback, and other process challenges.
• Send appropriate testing to select candidates and distribute results to appropriate parties.
• Partner with the People and Culture Operations team to facilitate the offer and on-boarding process through SuccessFactors.
• Work closely with the People and Culture Operations team from candidate interview scheduling to day one new hire activities.
• Assist with hiring event scheduling and logistics for Discovery's Direct to Consumer roles
• Work on recruitment projects with the international Talent Acquisition Coordinator team.
• Demonstrated ability to improve on coordinator focused processes (Methodology alignment, process discipline, organization, data management).
• Modify, and/or implement processes with little or no guidance.
• Responsible for supporting the onboarding of new starters in the coordinator team.
• Acts as SME for all parts of the process and can identify issues whilst providing solutions
• Previous experience in working with a Talent Acquisition team
• Understanding of how reporting and tracking functions work on ATS
• The ability to manage multiple candidates and stakeholders at once
• Strong verbal/written communication skills, organization skills, detail-oriented, yet able to analyse and recommend alternatives.
• Ability to prioritize and address competing demands; multi-tasking capacity critical.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.).
• Must possess the ability to work effectively within a fast-paced environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r115jv-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.