Manager People & Culture Operations
The world is changing all around us. To continue to grow as a business over the next years we must look ahead, understand the changing trends and be prepared to meet the future. We are getting ready for tomorrow - today. Join us now and be part of the adventure! Discovery inspires people to be the best they can.
Discovery has taken great leaps in developing our People & Culture function through the full cycle design and launched a future state solution including the development of new shared Global Services, and roll out of technologies, including SAP SuccessFactors and ServiceNow that deliver a digitally future proofed People & Culture function and workplace.
In this role, you are the go to person and main contact with employees and support for the People and Culture Partners locally. You are responsible for the integrity and GDPR assurance and accuracy of all employee records and data in our People & Culture systems. This role is an essential part of the People & Culture Operations Team - the backbone of Discovery's People & Culture team. We are looking for a passionate person who is comfortable working in a fast-paced international and challenging environment. Does this sound like YOU? Hit the apply button below!
• Act as first point of contact for general People & Culture queries from employees, line managers and external vendors in the country
• Assist and counsel employees regarding benefits plans, payroll, company policies and programs and leave of absence plans.
• Onboard new hires, conduct new hire orientation, liaise with facilities and IT on new hire office space and technology needs, and coordinate new hire needs
• Support and guide employees on how to complete self-service transactions as required
• Peepare required documents for separations, exit interview document preparation, collection of employee assets and scheduling of exit meetings
• Responsible for managing and maintaining employee files, paper or electronic
• A few years HR experience in global organization (experience in HR administration is a big plus)
• Good understanding of the labor law / social security in Sweden. General knowledge of Nordic labor law is a plus
• You are numerical and computer skills wizard (spreadsheets/Excel is a must to succeed in this role)
• Self driven and a star in prioritizing and keeps a cool head when there is a high inflow of queries and things to solve
• A passionate problem solver who loves to see the end results
• Experience or understanding of HR systems and case management systems (Success Factors and/or ServiceNow is a plus)
• Experience of working in an HR Operations/Shared Services environment
• Fluency in English and Swedish both written and spoken
• You have the legal right to work in Sweden
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkmem-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.