Los Angeles, CA
1. Maintain campaigns within contract management systems.
2. Interface with Digital Account Specialists/Senior Digital Account Specialists and Ad Operations team(s) regarding camp;aign scheduling, optimizations, and re-allocations.
3. Schedule flight changes, makegoods and monitor camp;aign delivery across Discovery Digital websites, social platforms and TVE / VOD for assigned accounts.
4. Gather camp;aign delivery data weekly and monthly leveraging internal and external reporting tools.
5. Complete client facing reporting templates.
6. Partner with and shadow Digital Account Specialists/Senior Account Specialists to gather camp;aign assets from clients, agencies and internal teams.
7. Maintain files of camp;aign screen shots / proofs of camp;aign launches for all placements.
8. Complete monthly billing and reporting requests as assigned.
9. Submit post-sale research/benchmark requests for wrap reports.
10. Shadow Digital Account Specialists on building Digital camp;aigns and aiding Account Executives in request for proposal responses with internal departments.
11. Participate in special projects and assignments.
* Bachelor's degree in a related field of study (advertising, communication, marketing, business, etc.
* Previous internship experience in Media, Advertising Agency or Digital / Technology space highly preferred. Digital Media / advertising sales experience a plus but not required.
* Strong problem solving / analytical skills and computer literacy (specifically Microsoft Excel and Power Point).
* Written and verbal communication skills are required.
* Detail-oriented, ability to complete large volume of work in a timely manner, ability to multi-task.
* Ability to work both independently and cooperatively within a team environment.
* Proven track record of exceptional performance, high productivity and meeting deadlines. *
Must have the legal right to work
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9343k-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.