Responsible for the booking of all commercials in a timely manner as well as the daily closing of the traffic logs for all Discovery Latin America Channels with complete accuracy, ensuring superior customer service and providing solutions in order to help reach the company's financial objectives by optimizing revenue.
• Manage all aspects of the accounts from the order entry level to the reconciliation/billing level
• Apply copy to all commercials booked
• Close the daily sales logs by ensuring that all inventory is used and revenue is maximized.
• Communicate daily with the regions and external sales representatives on status of accounts.
• Ensure accuracy of all revenue booked in system
• Ensure the proper execution of sponsored elements
• Maintain central filing system for accounts maintained
• Provide excellent customer service to the regions or external sales reps
• Act as a liaison between the region and/or external sales reps and other departments in Miami (i.e. NPS, Planning & Reporting, Programming, Finance)
• Maintain daily communication with ad sales, external sales reps and internal departments to guarantee the proper airing of commercials.
• Responsibilities are subject to change based on the Department and Company's needs.
• Data entry (number of orders/spots booked) as a result of Sales
• Role requires high direction from Sales and Planning & Reporting
• Role has a high level of complexity as the department is accountable for the proper airing of all commercials and sponsorships sold to clients and various factors are involved in this process.
• Role has a high level of accountability to ensure that all inventory is used and revenue is maximized at the closing of the sales logs.
• Role has a medium level of independent judgment and decision making
• High accountability for data entry errors
• Part of overall Ad Sales objectives to meet the revenue objectives.
• Candidate should have 1+ years of related experience, preferably in a television environment or operations.
• College degree or equivalent experience preferred
• Strong analytical/organization skills and excellent written and verbal communication. Spanish is a must; Portuguese is a plus.
• Must be a detail-oriented person
• Must demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness and professionalism
• Excellent computer skills in Windows, Word, Excel. Knowledge of IBMS is a plus.
• Candidate should be self motivated, able to handle a multitude of projects simultaneously and take proactive action.
• Team oriented and committed to providing an extraordinary level of service to clients.
• Work efficiently and independently with both, speed and accuracy
• Strong interpersonal skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjw492-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.