The role will support members of the Content, Consumer & Product Strategy senior leadership team, namely; VP Content & Consumer Insight, VP International Content Investment, Group VP Content & Acquisitions EMEA and APAC, as well as their teams, within a fast paced, creative and dynamic environment. The role can be demanding and challenging at times and includes a wide range of duties. As with any PA position, the roles and individuals supported by the PA may change from time to time.
• To provide full support including acting as first point of contact for all internal and external contacts, clients and service providers
• Extensive diary management for executives who are physically spread between New York, London and Madrid.
• Schedule, organise and co-ordinate meetings and facilities, juggling multiple locations, time zones and diary coordination with senior stakeholders
• Organise travel, transport, dining & hotel arrangements and arrange travel itineraries for VP Content & Consumer Insight, VP International Content Investment, Group VP Content & Acquisitions EMEA and APAC and, from time to time support their teams as required. Check and keep track of air miles, travel insurance and other schemes
• Occasionally organise and oversee arrangements for in-person workshops and events hosted by executives, ranging from travel arrangements, group transport and catering to coordinating facilities, AV support and group activities.
• Respond to internal and external enquiries, and provide routine information
• Preparing and raising purchase orders and overseeing the timely payment of invoices
• Submit and track monthly expense claims for VP Content & Consumer Insight, VP International Content Investment, Group VP Content & Acquisitions EMEA and APAC, including managing tax calendars as appropriate
• Basic budget estimates (travel/hospitality)
• Type and compose letters, memorandums, presentations, tracking tools and other documents (Filing and Secretarial)
• Dealing with ad-hoc admin queries and support to any projects
• Photocopying, binding, filing, archiving, arranging couriers, stationery order
• Supporting and providing cover for the Executive Assistant to the EVP – Head of Product when needed
• Any other ad hoc duties that may be reasonably required from time to time
• Strong proven experience as a PA
• Pro-active, professional and personable attitude
• I.T. skills: intermediate Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills essential
• Excellent organisational/administrative skills
• Project management skills a plus
• Diligent, accurate, methodical with a good eye for detail
• Independent self-starter who can work unsupervised, proactive
• Remains calm under pressure
• Excellent people and interpersonal skills, good team player
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to different demands
• High levels of initiative, motivation and time management
• Experience in dealing with senior executive personnel
• Discretion, professional and personable attitude at all levels
• To be adaptable, committed and commercially aware
• Able to cope with a fast-paced and demanding work environment
• Experience and enthusiasm for the TV Industry or a related industry an advantage
• Ability to gain consensus, communicate policy, build relationships and create systems for managing data needed to perform above responsibilities in a timely, effective and cost-efficient manner
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d81n1x-3-92-28-52-42 in your application.