Digital Image Assistant
The world is changing all around us. To continue to grow as a business over the next years we must look ahead, understand the changing trends and be prepared for that what's to come. We must get ready for tomorrow today. Join us to be part of the adventure. Discovery inspires people to be the best they can.
Discovery has undertaken a major initiative to transform our People & Culture function through the end to end design and implementation of a future state solution including the development of new shared Global Services, and implementation of technologies including SAP SuccessFactors and ServiceNow that will deliver a digitally enabled People & Culture function and workplace.
We are looking for a proactive, passionate and technically savvy professional who has previous HR IS systems and process support experience. You will have worked in global virtual teams and are comfortable working in a fast-paced international and dynamic environment.
• Serve as Tier 1 administrator for P&C Technology requests, ensuring exceptional customer service satisfaction
• Ensuring P&C Technology team is providing high quality support
• Document all inquiries, issues and transactions using the ServiceNow case management system
• Maintain Security SAPSuccessFactors system configuration workbooks
• Supporting the team on a day-to-day basis to ensure everything is working well
• Assisting with team management: maintain central calendars - what is essential for effective use of time of team members, track actions for the team, management of associated invoicing processes
• Perform other responsibilities as assigned, which may become essential to the position
• Bachelor Degree in IT or HR or related field
• Strong technical background and understating of IT systems management
• Knowledge of HR Systems (i.e. SAP, SuccessFactors) or case management system (i.e.ServiceNow)
• Strong verbal/written communication skills, organization skills, detail-oriented, yet able to analyze and recommend alternatives
• Ability to prioritize and address competing demands; multi-tasking capacity critical
• Must be able to demonstrate ability to learn and understand various computer systems
• Highly motivated and self-starter, with a high level of energy and pro-active approach to work
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken
• Must have the legal right to work in Poland
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.