Discovery is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to own planning and management of discovery+ performance campaigns in UK, sitting within the Growth Marketing team and reporting to the Growth Marketing Senior Manager.
The Growth Marketing Manager will be primarily focused on planning and managing paid performance at an individual country level, supporting the Growth Marketing Manager on the long-term strategy and liaising with the in-house media buying team (MSA) to determine tactics, spend and messaging hierarchies.
This individual will be the point of contact for local market teams to ensure that key show launches and sports events are supported appropriately, to understand local market audiences, as well as effectively communicating our team's performance and plans to the local teams.
• Ensure campaigns are delivered successfully against overall business objectives.
• Keep abreast of market trends, show launches, premieres, sports events at an individual country level.
• Liaise with local marketing & align on priorities on a regular basis.
• Translate local content calendars into campaign plans.
• Allocate targets and budget to campaigns based on past performance and using internal/external data to measure opportunity for key shows and events.
• Plan, test, and analyse new tactics and approaches to constantly seek best practice for our campaigns.
• Manage campaign performance and collaborate with the in-house paid media team (MSA).
• Produce insightful performance reports and ad-hoc analyses for senior management.
• Collaborate and communicate with other teams and internal stakeholders, effectively documenting strategies to drive common understanding and efficiency.
• A track record of delivering success in a digital planning/execution role.
• Logical thinker with experience using analytics to drive decision-making.
• Highly numerate and comfortable using Excel to both run campaign analysis and provide recommendations.
• Strong appreciation of the marketing funnel, and the relationship with appropriate and specific tactics.
• Experience with ecommerce businesses and comfortable with customer journey best practices.
• A problem solver at heart, able to effectively work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong attention to detail essential.
• Proven project management, self-organisation and prioritisation skills.