Warner Music Group
New York, NY
The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to multiple Digital Strategy and Financial Planning & Analysis Vice Presidents across the Finance organization. This includes heavy schedule and travel management, expense reports, sensitive communications, and providing high level support to the broader Digital team.
• Perform administrative duties and support day-to-day operations.
• Answer telephone, screen, and route calls respond to internal and external inquiries and provide routine information within scope of authority.
• Schedule appointments maintains and updates multiple VPs' daily calendar.
• Manage Vice Presidents' travel, expenses, and reconciliations to comply with audit.
• Schedule, organize and coordinate meetings and facilities, including travel, transportation/hotel arrangements, prepare and distribute materials, agendas, notes, handouts, etc.
• Arrange presentations and conferences, coordinate equipment needs and refreshments, compile and distribute materials, etc.
• Create MS PowerPoint/Google Slide presentations for Vice Presidents' and Executives' review.
• Act as administrative liaison to department staff, internal partners, vendors, and consultants.
• Assist with financial processing of invoices and purchase orders.
• Review, route and disseminate interoffice and external mail.
• Work on special projects and perform other related duties as assigned.
• A minimum of 5 years of executive administrative experience within a fast paced, corporate environment.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience strongly preferred.
• Strong organizational and administrative management skills; must be articulate and detail-oriented.
• Self-motivated team player who thrives in collaborative environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Proactive with ability to anticipate executive needs and ensure thorough follow-up.
• Ability to assess priorities and always maintain composure and diplomacy.
• Significant level of discretion due to exposure to confidential information.
• Must be adaptable and flexible to an ever-changing environment.
• Strong Gmail, Google Calendar and Google Suite skills preferred.
• Must have legal work authorization to work in the United States.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkm2k-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.