The main purpose of this role is to prepare short form material for On-Air. It requires liaising with internal and external departments to guarantee material lives up to broadcast standard and is delivered within set deadlines. The role will also need to work closely with the Lead Copy & Compliance Coordinator in ensuring all files are complaint, something which requires good knowledge and understanding of European broadcast regulators such as BLM. This is a high intensity role which requires quick responses and clear communication to various internal and external departments.
• Liaise with Inventory Planning and Marketing teams in Nordic territories to ensure commercial, promo and adhoc material required for transmission are delivered in a compliant and timely manner.
• Prepare short form content for scheduling by creating cutlists in VPMS and final approve QC ensuring assets live up to broadcast standard and is compliant with BLM regulations.
• Liaise with Presentation schedulers regarding late deliveries and promo and commercial changes.
• Subject to channel related and seasonal fluctuations the Copy Coordinator will also contribute to the end to end previewing process of program material. This includes QC approval and cutlisting
• Troubleshoot and communicate any issues with workflows and systems to Leads and/or Supervisors.
• Test and review software development, upgrades and workflows as required by management.
• Assist and support other teams and management within the programming department with various ad-hoc tasks as needed.
• Previous experience of a previewing, editorial or copy coordinator role.
• Knowledge of broadcast television processes and terminology is preferred, but candidates with exceptional attitude and experiences considered to be equivalent or sufficient may be considered on an entry level.
• Great attention to details and ability to work to deadlines.
• Good understanding of broadcast scheduling and MAM systems.
• Computer literate with basic knowledge of the Microsoft office package.
• Good knowledge of broadcasting regulators
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to perform well under pressure
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Scandinavian language skills are an advantage but not a must.
• Knowledge of video editing software is an advantage but not a must.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjv6e1-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.