Coordinator - People & Culture Ops
• Accurate transaction processing of all personnel changes, including new hires, transfers, promotions, terminations and all other applicable changes to personnel records.
• Run & analyze reports, queries and extrapolate data/information
• Timely and accurately respond to employee and external party inquiries via telephone, chat or case system and provide routine information within the scope of authority.
• Achieve performance measures and adhere to established SLA requirements
• Serve as front line, Tier 1-2, administration for employee requests ensuring exceptional customer service satisfaction.
• Document all inquiries, issues and transactions using the case management system
• Assist and counsel employees regarding benefits plans, payroll, company policies and programs and leave of absence plans.
• Projects as assigned to continue to streamline internal processes or drive People & Culture strategies.
• Ensure overall compliance with federal, state and local laws.
• Perform other responsibilities as assigned, which may become essential to the position
• Bachelor Degree in HR / business / or related field
• Minimum one year at the HR experience, preferably within an HR operations team, service provider and/or shared services environment
• Knowledge and understanding of benefit administration
• Knowledge of HR Systems (SAP, Workday, etc.)
• Knowledge of case management systems (ServiceNow)
• Strong verbal/written communication skills, organization skills, detail-oriented, yet able to analyze and recommend alternatives
• Ability to prioritize and address competing demands; multi-tasking capacity critical
• High degree of respect for the confidentiality and sensitivity of HR and payroll data
• Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio, etc.)
• Must be able to demonstrate ability to learn and understand various computer systems
• Must possess the ability to work effectively within a fast-paced environment
Nearest Major Market: Knoxville
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx7bjj-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.