Coordinator - People & Culture Ops
• Answer HR customers' (employees, vendors, business partners, managers, etc.) questions regarding payroll, taxes, absence, time, compensation and HRIS Administration.
• Serve as Tier 1-2 administration for employee requests ensuring exceptional customer service satisfaction.
• Document all inquiries, issues and transactions using the case management system
• Responsible for accurate and compliant entry of payments, tax withholdings and other data changes
• Serve as frontline payroll & data administration, answering questions while escalating to People & Culture Services Specialist and P&C Operations management as needed.
• Participate in projects and initiatives to improve processes and drive efficiency
• Achieve performance measures and adhere to established SLA requirements
• Perform other responsibilities as assigned, which may become essential to the position
• Bachelor Degree in HR / business / or related field
• Minimum one year of HR experience, preferably within an HR operations team, service provider and/or shared services environment
• 1-2 years payroll experience for 1000+ employee base
• Knowledge and understanding of data administration
• Knowledge of HR Systems (SAP, SuccessFactors, ADP etc.)
• Knowledge of case management systems (i.e. ServiceNow)
• Strong verbal/written communication skills, organization skills, detail-oriented, yet able to analyze and recommend alternatives
• Ability to prioritize and address competing demands; multi-tasking capacity critical
• High degree of respect for the confidentiality and sensitivity of HR and payroll data
• Advanced knowledge in MS Office Suite, especially Excel.
• Must be able to demonstrate ability to learn and understand various computer systems
• Must possess the ability to work effectively within a fast-paced environment
Nearest Major Market: Knoxville
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.