About Our Team
US Media Logistics prepares material for US Broadcast and Digital Distribution. The facilitates content delivery, ensures the materials meet Discovery's standards of quality, coordinates media workflows with internal and external partners, and manages the media through broadcast and digital distribution workflows.
The Project Coordinator provides daily operational support for Digital Media Platforms, Encode Projects and On-Air/Linear content by scheduling and coordinating caption file creation and delivery. The Project Coordinator provides support to Project Managers and US Media Logistics Managers within and across network pods, ensuring that materials are processed in a timely manner to all necessary endpoints.
• Manage ordering and receipt of caption files to support broadcast and digital distribution workflows
• Monitor broadcast delivery workflows and ensure caption media is successfully distributed
• Assist Project Manager with media receipt and distribution workflows
• Generate missing materials reports and coordinate with teams to update statuses as required
• Other linear and non-linear duties as assigned
• 1-2+ years' experience with post production, broadcast operations, and/or log operations preferred.
• Bachelor's degree in communications, television, film, media, logistics, or operations preferred.
• Solid technical background with knowledge and understanding of multiple media platforms.
• Work experience within the media/tech industry preferred.
• Strong work ethic and positive attitude with ability to lead and handle high volume projects and tasks.
• Superior organizational skills with a high degree of flexibility, attention to detail, and ability to respond to changing priorities, timelines, and deadlines.
• Self-learner, independent, with outstanding problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize effectively.
• Experience with Google Suite to include: Sheets, Docs, Gmail etc.
• If internal candidate, experience using Discovery Internal Systems (ie. MediaFlex, Deal, Distribute) highly preferred.
• This position is considered an essential position. This means that during times of inclement weather, emergencies, or when access to the workplace may be impeded, that employees in this position are expected to report to work to support business continuance, unless otherwise instructed by his/her direct manager.
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7bzo-3-236-50-173-42 in your application.