• Support the Integrated Ad Sales Marketing team in developing and executing linear, digital and social marketing initiatives across Food Network, TLC, OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network) and Cooking Channel
• Manage collection of sponsor assets and approval processes to fully implement added value such as On-Air Custom Billboards, Short Form and Tagged Tune-Ins, as well as turnkey digital and social assets
• Maintain all tracking documents for sponsorships, including internal department documents as well as documents with Sales and various teams across the company
• Assist team with responding to RFPs (marketing proposal requests from advertisers) with both linear and digital solutions by working in tandem with various network departments including production, digital, editorial, programming, talent, legal, and brand creative.
• Work with Sales on schedules for Sponsorship packages and with Commercial Operations to manage correct airing of promotions
• Provide administrative support (as needed) on special projects such as sales materials and internal toolkits, along with providing support to the team on presentation development
• Act as a key contact for the Ad Sales Marketing team, guiding internal partners to marketing resources, answering questions, and maintaining open communication at all times
• Sustain in-depth knowledge of consumer and media/marketing industry trends in order to help create unique partnership offerings that differentiate Discovery from competitive Networks
• Ideally 1 year of relevant experience (such as internship or advertising agency, digital marketing, media sales/marketing, event marketing, client-side marketing or Sales support role).
• Must possess a solution oriented, proactive, confident and positive attitude
• Four-year college degree or equivalent combination of skills, training and experience Degree in marketing/communications preferred
• Detail oriented, a team player, comfort developing written and visual presentation materials and working with numbers (media & production budgets)
• Time management skills key, ability to work on many products simultaneously, prioritize, communicate clearly about deadlines, and complete projects in time frames communicated
• A clear understanding of the importance of client service and professionalism and building relationships
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Proficient in Google products (Gmail, Google docs, Google Drive, Google sheets, etc.) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Must have legal right to work in the US
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7ze3-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.