Discovery, Inc. is a global leader in real-life entertainment, serving a passionate audience of superfans around the world with content that inspires, informs, and entertains. Discovery delivers over 8,000 hours of original programming each year and has category leadership across deeply loved content genres around the world.
It takes an army of incredibly talented, passionate, and creative individuals to make this amazing content and the technology that distributes it, and that's where you come in! Discovery's Talent Acquisition (TA) team recruits the best talent the industry has to offer. We pride ourselves on hiring individuals who are absolute experts at what they do. Passionate, with a keen eye for talent, well networked, and up to date on industry innovations. We are looking for a TA Coordinator to join our team. The successful candidate will be proactive, with strong attention to detail and a bias for action.
Operating in one of the most interesting, innovative, and fluid industries, a role within Discovery's Direct-to-consumer business offers a fantastic career opportunity.
• Manage interview scheduling activities for London (and support other regions as required)
• Timely and efficient communication of interview details to hiring interview panels and candidates
• Collating feedback and ensuring relevant parties have visibility
• Working closely with Recruiters to facilitate and improve processes
• Record candidate activity in ATS SuccessFactors, and compile and pull metrics on Direct to Consumer roles as requested, ensuring all candidate activity is updated in real-time.
• Send appropriate testing to select candidates and distribute results to appropriate parties.
• Partner with the People and Culture Operations team to facilitate the offer and on-boarding process through SuccessFactors.
• Lead and support on projects and initiatives within the wider team
Key Skills and Experience
• Proven experience in similar TA/Recruitment Coordination or Operations focussed position, preferably within a Technology or Digital company
• Experience overseeing complex interview schedules across multiple time zones
• Strong communication (written and verbal) and organisation skills
• Detail-oriented self-starter - you have consistently review processes and recommend new and efficient ways of working
• Ability to prioritise and address competing demands; multi-tasking capacity critical.
• Proficient in G Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Sheets)
• Must possess the ability to work effectively within a fast-paced environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d93vw7-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.