As the Training Lead, you bring a passion for training, learning, and collaboration, to ensure team members across the Localization and Fulfillment businesses have impactful, engaging, and memorable learning experiences.
You are instrumental in creating, updating, maintaining, and delivering the content for a global, branded, Training Program.
You will work collaboratively with the Learning and Development Manager, and cross-functionally with the Implementation team, Technical Operations, Product, Client Services, Production, Subject Matter Experts and others, to create materials and deliver successful Training experiences.
• Create Training materials, modules, courses, documents, etc. following the established guidelines, standards, and expectations
• Update materials, modules, courses, documents, etc., as needed, always ensuring they are up to date and effective
• Support the vision and framework for training materials and training design
• Engage with various department heads regarding training needs and improvements
• Plan, track and schedule training sessions
• Deliver web-based, pre-recorded and in-person training; audience can include new-hires and/or experienced employees
• Utilize Quality metrics to design and execute refresher trainings
• Create meaningful knowledge-checks, such as quizzes, surveys, etc.
• Send course evaluation (feedback) questionnaires following training; compile and communicate feedback to the Manager, Training
• Collaborate cross-functionally with department leads and managers to identify training needs and oversee creation of training materials by designated subject matter experts
• Propose technical and non-technical solutions needed to Manager to support Training efforts
• Suggest changes in the structure and method of training as per technology improvements and industry standards
• Build solid cross-functional alliances
• Embody the company values and drives company culture positively
What You Bring
• Bachelor's Degree in Communication, Production or Post Production Studies or applicable equivalent experience
• Ability to empathize with learners and their needs and translate them into engaging training
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience in Subtitling, Dubbing, Scripting, Audio Description and Audio workflows, best practices and industry standards
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Experience creating Training programs, materials, and delivering Training to audiences of varying sizes
• Experience in Moodle, other Learning Management Systems
• Skills in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
• Knowledge of various software applications used in localization workflows
• Ability to clearly communicate technical workflows and processes to non-technical audiences
• Adaptability and resiliency to quick changes in priorities, technology, tools and workflow
• Ability to engage with and motivate culturally diverse, distributed team
• Experience in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roe18p-18-204-48-64-42 in your application.