Scripting Editorial Manager
London, United Kingdom
WHAT IS THE OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB?
The role of the Producer is to work closely with Deluxe Client Services and the operations teams, especially the DFX department to acquire and disseminate project information in a concise and structured way to facilitate the smooth and efficient running of projects through Deluxe Cinema EMEA.
The primary responsibility will be the quality control (QC) checks of source data, DFX localised proofs and graphic renders, archive deliverables, online transcodes & on occasion Digital Cinema Packages (DCP) to ensure output is of a high standard and to schedule.
The role requires high attention to detail and the ability to manage, troubleshoot, multitask and offer an experienced and consistent level of support to Deluxe Cinema EMEA.
WHAT DOES THE JOB HOLDER HAVE TO ACHIEVE? (PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES)
• QC approval of all OV Texted and Textless feature film and trailer data. Checks performed to ensure all data has been delivered, is filed appropriately and conforms to the operational needs of Deluxe
• Responsibility of highlighting any faults in the supplied data to Account Management and/or DI Facilities and managing the quarantine of this data
• Managing updated sections (''pick-ups'') from Production and ensuring they have been included in the final output
• Creating and amending Kraken orders if additional processing/tasks are required
• Creating trailer and feature Insert Reports/QC Reports/WIKIs (as required) for Client Services, Operations, Third Parties, global Deluxe and disseminating this information via Kraken, email and/or adding to shared internal systems
• Liaising with the DFX department regarding title-work complexities and versions required, to establish timelines prior to localisation
• Assist DFX in identifying and obtaining additional elements (semi-textless data, mattes, fonts and textures) required to facilitate artworking and compositing
• QC supplied inserts/sections from external Graphic Houses in preparation for foreign version mastering
• Checking localised proofs (pdf) against the received translations from the client before providing to Client Services/ directly to client to approval
• QC internally created localised renders against OV reference data and approved proofs
• Liaising with DFX compositors if amendments to localised renders are required
• QC all archive / streaming artwork deliverables before delivery to client
• QC Content Services downstreaming output prior to delivery (Includes HD SDR, UHD SDR, UHD HDR)
• Assisting the Producer Department Manager EMEA on projects relating to research, development and deployment within the business
• Assisting the Producer Department Manager EMEA with UK DI and audio facilities on front-end projects and attend briefings if required
• Being point Producer on all assets going through Deluxe Cinema EMEA and assure the quality their off
• Attending/ undertaking internal technical QC of OVs and localised digital cinema packages
• Running DCP client screenings in the Deluxe theatres
• Assisting D2D team with online trailer debuts
• In general, give the final approval for localised inserts before they are sent out to third parties
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzy412-3-239-119-61-42 in your application.
About the Company
Deluxe is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,000 of the most talented artists, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com