London, United Kingdom
About the Company
Deluxe is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,000 of the most talented artists, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
Job Title: Team Assistant - Operations
Reports To: Production Manager
Location: Lionsgate, London, UK
Lionsgate is a leading global filmed entertainment studio and is a major producer and distributor of motion pictures, home entertainment, television programming, video on demand and digitally delivered content and is at the forefront of driving growth from digital platforms. The chosen candidate will support the Technical Operations division, which is responsible for all aspects of service delivery, both in-bound and out-bound, across all areas of the studio's distribution business; theatrical, home entertainment and television.
Content protection, anti-piracy and postproduction expertise also fall within its remit.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• BBFC and IFCO submissions
• Invoice and purchase order management
• Metadata creation and distribution
• Managing artwork creation and distribution
• Generation of barcodes, catalogue numbers and vendor IDs
• Downloading and distribution of assets
• Digital workflow Support
• DVD Project Management
• DVD sleeve proofing
• Maintaining physical and digital archives and ensuring records of finished stock are up to date.
• Managing and maintaining subtitle asset archives.
• Occasional screening and events support when required
• General administration and support for the department
• It is essential that your application can demonstrate experience in previous roles
• PC literate (e.g. MS Office – Outlook, Word and Excel)
• QC/QAR /VTR experience highly desired
• Knowledge of tape and digital video formats and technologies highly desired
• Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently, and under own initiative
• Can effectively multi-task, prioritise workload and meet deadlines
• Discreet and able to handle confidential information appropriately with high level of integrity
• Communicate effectively, while working within a pressured environment, with the ability to work collaboratively
• Innovative thinker
• SAP knowledge (beneficial but not essential)
• Passionate about film, (beneficial but not essential)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8y7z-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.