Senior Systems Engineer
Los Angeles, CA
Systems Engineer supports the Audio Services group's current and future IT infrastructure for production as well as corporate entities.
• Assist in maintaining current production storage and network.
• Onboard/off board employees with corporate laptop, phones, VPN
• Build and maintain production pro tools systems
• Provide technical support to production end users.
• Strong foundation in Mac OS, Linux, and Windows operating systems..
• Networking fundamentals required. Must understand VLANs, VPNs, Network Address Translation (NAT), subnetting, routing, and firewall security.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Willingness to work some extended hours and weekends to meet project deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Post Production experience preferred.
• Experience administering enterprise content transfer products (Aspera, Signiant)
• Experience working with various video formats, transcoding, and DRM
• Knowledge of post production workflows.
• Avid Nexis administration
• Avid Pro Tools proficiency.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7e6e-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.