The Operations Supervisor for Deluxe Cinema is responsible for helping to keep the Production pipeline running smoothly, ensuring deadlines are met and supporting the department managers. Issues involving Operations staff, equipment, or the flow of Production must be dealt with promptly by utilizing strong troubleshooting and communication skills, as well as any administrative and technological resources that may be available. Additional Tasks received from the management team should be prioritized, communicated, and followed through to completion.
• Understand Deluxe Cinema workflows to effectively communicate and troubleshoot issues
• Enforce procedures and assist in workflow implementations
• Ensure operations are compliant with security protocols
• Maintain and seek efficiency opportunities
• Maintain accuracy of procedural documentation
• Support management with disseminating information to Operations staff
• Responsible for setting a positive team environment
• Facilitate communication across departments
• Troubleshoot and properly escalate any issue that might hinder production
• Provide internal technical support to staff, respond to technical inquiries
• Support the completion of any nonstandard, difficult and/or time sensitive workflows and projects
What You Bring
• Ability to work in High Pressure situations (Deadlines/High Profile client interaction…)
• Demonstrate strong leadership qualities
• Utilize critical thinking to solve and prevent problems
• Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Working knowledge of Cinema workflows and standards
• Experience with Cinema and mastering technology toolsets and infrastructure
• Working knowledge of Microsoft 365 suite for administrative efficiencies
• Basic Knowledge of cloud infrastructure and operations a plus
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjv372-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video, and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.