Content Services, Lead
Senior Manager, Trailer Mastering Operations
Senior Manager, Trailer Mastering Operations
The successful candidate will be required to oversee a team of Producers, Managers, and Coordinators in Client Services who are guiding campaigns successfully through each stage in the post-production and localization workflow for trailers in the Theatrical and Platform environments.
This is a very hands-on operational role with direct reports that sit in the US and works across lines of businesses, with teams in Canada, UK, Spain, and Australia. This position will need to foster strong collaboration, across our cinema and localization businesses effectively with our internal, operational teams such as subtitling, dubbing, DFX, content mastering and billing teams.
As part of the Cinema Client Service team, this person will act as the businesses subject matter expert for each client's workflow and Deluxe's systems. They shall use their expertise to empower change and workflow improvements within said systems and work with the Product Owners to ensure the efficiencies desired by the CS teams are achieved.
Teaching will be an exceptionally large part of this position. We require constant improvement from our teams and believe you achieve this through educating the staff continuously. Making time to do this will be priority one to offer the CS teams the right training to do their jobs efficiently.
Due to the highly dynamic nature of trailer campaigns, flexible working hours is a requirement to support your team and deliver success.
• Teach and train CS teams on operating systems
• Mentor CS teams on proper ways to communicate with Clients
• Gain deep understanding of current operational systems and workflows
• Implement process improvement plan for CS teams
• Document and present system enhancements to Product Owners
• Work with operational leads to build new product requirements and map potential workflows
• Represent Client Services and ensure requirements are being tracked at met by Product Owners
• Assist with on site QC sessions with our clients
• Act as an escalation point for our clients
What You Bring
• Experience working effectively in a fast-paced team environment managing high volumes of orders without error.
• Experience with workflows in multiple locations across multiple time zones.
• Must be highly organized and able to work independently within own process.
• Proven ability to design processes from the ground up to support an evolving business need.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry
out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Must be able to effectively document all processes, designs and data flows.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple priorities is a must.
• Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
• Ability to listen and engage different cultures and perspectives.
• Positive, service-oriented personality.
• Ability to learn and process information quickly is a plus.
• Must be flexible to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations
or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyow70-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video, and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers, and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.