Senior Manager, Mastering
The Senior Manager, Mastering works closely with both Operations and Customer Service leadership through oversight of the Production Management team, providing the successful monitoring and operation of Deluxe technology products and solutions to drive outstanding support to both internal and external customers.
Production Management Team
• Work closely with department Directors to ensure successful servicing.
• Generate and manage project timelines across impacted teams to help meet goals.
• Maintain collaborative relationship with all teams to maintain process execution at best level.
• Possess thorough understanding and working knowledge of the main systems used daily; Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) XML editors, and other web-based programs (DL3, HAL, OPC).
• Provide timely accurate, professional and responsive support, verbally and via email, to internal and external customer/clients to assist in resolving all issues reported and take proactive steps to prevent the conflict/problem from reoccurring.
• Manage staff to ensure accurate communication and hand-off/transitions to other team members.
• Ability to generate required reports from the Deluxe systems as well as read and interpret information.
• Builds solid and collaborative relationships with team members while fostering a productive teamwork environment.
• Act as senior level escalation point to internal and customer issues as needed.
• Communicate regular and openly with Senior Management regarding issues, ideas and suggestions.
• Attend Customer and Partner meetings as needed.
• Complete annual reviews of your direct reports including weekly one-on-one reviews and support the efforts of your direct reports to complete annual reviews.
• Ensure clear and deployed business processes for controlling personnel costs.
• Manage departmental budgeting, including personnel requisitions and capital expenditure requisitions.
• Design and deploy efficient production scheduling processes, technical aids and other time saving practices to decrease non-value-added work.
• Work on detailed plans for restructuring and implementing new technology/process improvement.
• Sound analytical skills to deal with requirements and/or issues that may be loosely defined and the ability to further manipulate and expand on them.
• Work with NOC to ensure JIRA tickets are being triaged and escalated properly for quick resolution.
Operational Execution Management
• Manage 24-hour escalation priority requests.
• Work with all operation team members to ensure that completion times are accurately estimated, communicated, executed and final deliveries are delivered on time per client specification for high profile requests.
• Individual must efficiently utilize various audio and video production tools (software, decoders, converters, pre-processing systems, etc.) for problem resolution and troubleshooting assistance.
• Individual must utilize sound audible and visual judgment during the possible need for supervisor level decision.
• Ensure work assignments, their status and disposition are timely and accurately recorded in operations systems.
• Must effectively analyze and communicate information to resolve issues and concerns as they arise.
• Ensure when issues arise that proper escalation is followed including submitting tickets etc.
Customer Experience Management
• Coordinate with internal operations teams to ensure on time delivery of all submitted customer orders.
• Notification to the internal stakeholder teams any possible client workflow changes, request to on-board new providers, delivery delays and programming changes.
• Help escalate re-occurring OTD issues, provide CS team communication of any OTD delays.
• Help ensure all departments are aware of high-profile titles, preparing plans as needed.
• Provide feedback for continued development of existing tools.
• Production Management team strategy
• Collaborate with both Client Services and Operations teams with workflow design.
What You Bring
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality of Deluxe and customer/client sensitive information.
• Must be organized, reliable, conscientious, flexible, and skilled at multi-tasking, work effectively under pressure and possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Must demonstrate positive attitude, able to handle self professionally in a high stress situation, project self as a team player.
• Must have the ability to accept and manage change and provide process improvement, cost saving and customer satisfaction suggestions.
• Possess strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3v8b4-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.