Senior HR Business Partner, EMEA
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior HR Business Partner to join our expanding team across Europe. This role will involve strategic partnering with Lines of Business mainly in the UK and support to Europe. You'll work with Leads from right across the business, influencing the people agenda, considering the impact of decisions, identifying and advising on people risks, devising pragmatic solutions and improved business performance.
• Be responsible for the delivery of generalist HR support for all UK departments and support our other business units across Europe as required
• Play an active role in the business and HR team and deliver effective people-led processes and initiatives.
• Be a true business partner, establish and maintain strong relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders, at all levels across the company.
• Lead specific HR project activities & deliver appropriate HR solutions in line with the Business needs and people agenda.
• Foster a culture of continuous learning, growth mindset and knowledge sharing and ensure compliance with all legal requirements as to fairness and equality of employment.
• Coaching business leaders within the region in shaping and executing organisational effectiveness and talent management priorities.
• This role offers hybrid working.
What You Bring
You will need to be a progressive HR practitioner with proven experience of delivering and driving people initiatives with the ability to create and deliver engaging and relevant solutions across all areas of the employment lifecycle. You'll hold a CIPD Level 7 qualification, be a curious thinker and skilled when it comes to employee relations and customer focussed services. We're looking for someone who can bring experience of leading and managing change and creating a culture of continuous improvement.
• Previous experience in a senior HR role
• Experience of providing a commercial, insight driven, proactive people service
• Experience of leading and managing teams
• Experience of managing large organisational wide change programmes
• Evidence of ability to manage, organise and prioritise numerous objectives, projects, or activities simultaneously
• Evidence of working in challenging and changing environments
• Comfortable working under pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail
• Ability to make decisions balancing the risk reward trade off, with good judgement skills
• Ability to operate independently using your own initiative
• Customer focused
• Ability to operate effectively at all levels within the company and understand business needs
• Strong commercial awareness, understanding risk and business impact in all aspects of the people agenda
• Understand how the clients service impacts on the wider organisation, gaining a deeper in-depth understanding of the organisation
If this sounds like you and you are also a champion for wellbeing, ensuring that an inclusive workplace where diversity of thought, backgrounds and experience is actively encouraged and achieved, then please apply!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d216pm-35-172-111-71-42 in your application.