Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
The Senior Account Manager will report to the Director of Studio Services to assist with all levels of the Electronic Delivery business. Internally the Account Manager will work heavily with client services, DNOC, and distribution operations. This role will work with the Director to track deliveries, billings, manage portal data, build client specific reports, and liaise with DCDC personnel. The ideal candidate must understand Cinema distribution and billing workflows.
• Communicate regularly with client services, content providers, and DCDC personnel regarding release schedules and projects
• Proactively identify potential issues and provide process oversight to meet client expectations
• Work collaboratively with client services and operational leads to ensure deadlines are met
• Maintain professional and positive working relationships with internal teams and clients to maintain information flow
• Track releases and events using various systems
• Ensure data entry is accurate and updated to facilitate invoicing and billing
• Manage communication among multiple teams across all departments
• Monitor daily direction of client services to ensure the highest possible level of service to client and customers
• Understand DCDC/electronic delivery business model and educate internal teams as needed (this is important for transmission, exhibitor, and billing issues)
• Communicate workflow changes to internal teams
• Update procedures as needed
• Always look to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness via client feedback
What You Bring
• At least 3 years of experience working with content providers in the entertainment industry/client services
• Must possess strong decision making and problem-solving skills
• Highly organized and able to work independently within their own process
• Works well in a team environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
• Must be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
• Strong attention to detail
• Must be flexible to work extended hours or weekends to meet project deadlines
If you are an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw155k-3-229-117-149-42 in your application.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video, and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers, and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 4,000 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.