Senior Account Manager
The Sr. Account Manager is responsible for the execution of all related tasks required for the creation, acquisition, and transformation of content for delivery across multiple broadcast, VOD, and internet platforms worldwide. This position ensures projects are delivered on schedule and to the highest standards.
• Provide management and oversight of client titles/projects throughout its full lifecycle from order receipt thru invoice and collection.
• Collaborate across functional teams (internal and external), to source, schedule, troubleshoot, process and deliver to project deadlines.
• Work closely with clients to develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
• Create, manage, and track orders and assets in required work orchestration systems.
• Train and direct offshore resources.
• Proactively review, troubleshoot, and escalate potential issues that may adversely impact deadlines and project commitments.
• Monitor client work-in-progress and back-logs to anticipate capacity constraints.
• Collaborate with Operations to onboard new client requirements and specifications.
• Continually assess and recommend solutions for client service and process improvements.
• Identify and assist with driving workflow and system innovation opportunities with clients.
• Advise leadership of customer issues and identify opportunities for increased service.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
What You Bring
• 5+ years of industry related experience
• 5+ years of client facing project management experience
• BS/BA preferred
• Expertise in digital distribution supply chain principles
• Strong understanding of video/film formats, distribution workflows, and technologies
• Team player with strong analytical skills
• Self-motivated with strong initiative and able to manage a heavy workload
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
• Highly effective problem solver able to assess and adapt to changing priorities and strategies
• Comfortable driving and building consensus across varying teams and stakeholders
• Able to succeed and thrive in a dynamic, innovative, deadline driven environment
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6njnq-35-172-223-30-42 in your application.