Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
The Senior Trailer and Marketing Account Manager is responsible for managing the production and delivery of worldwide trailer and platform spot campaigns from inception to final delivery. You will interface heavily with the client and internal teams to ensure that the technical and creative requirements and subsequent solutions are understood and delivered to the customer on time and error free. This is a high paced business, and you will need to always remain calm, thoughtful, and be a guiding force for the customer and operations.
• Provide management and oversight of client titles and projects throughout its full lifecycle from order receipt thru invoice and collection.
• Collaborate across functional teams (internal and external), to source, schedule, troubleshoot, process, and deliver to project specifications and deadlines.
• Work closely with clients to develop and maintain strong customer relationships. Solution oriented is a must.
• Create, manage, and track orders and assets in required work systems.
• Train and direct on and offshore resources.
• Proactively review, troubleshoot, and escalate potential issues that may adversely impact deadlines and project commitments.
• Monitor client work-in-progress, back-logs and future workloads to anticipate capacity constraints and resolve
• Collaborate with Operations to onboard new client requirements and specifications.
• Anticipate customer needs and continually assess and recommend solutions for client service and process improvements.
• Identify and assist with driving workflow and system innovation opportunities with clients.
• Advise leadership of customer issues and identify opportunities for increased service.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
What You Bring
• 5+ years of trailer/marketing localization, post-production, fulfillment, and delivery experience required
• 5+ years of Dubbing, Subtitling, and audio knowledge with project management experience
• Expertise in digital distribution supply chain principles
• Strong understanding of video and film formats, distribution workflows, and technologies
• Team player with strong analytical skills
• Self-motivated with strong initiative and able to manage a heavy, active workload
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
• Highly effective problem solver able to assess and adapt to changing priorities and strategies
• Comfortable driving and building consensus across varying teams and stakeholders
• Able to succeed and thrive in a dynamic, innovative, deadline driven environment
• BS/BA preferred
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyemwk-44-200-30-73-42 in your application.