London, United Kingdom
Scheduling Supervisor (Production Management)
About the Opportunity – Scheduling Supervisor (Production Management)
The Scheduling Supervisor role is responsible for scheduling the operational team and resources to optimise the capacity of the operational team. You will need to be calm in pressurised circumstances and have the communication skills to negotiate with the client services team to ensure required priorities are met. You will also be liaising with colleagues in other territories to achieve this.
Overview of responsibilities:
• To be the central point of contact for incoming scheduling requests.
• Finding suitable slots in the Operations schedule for incoming jobs.
• To liaise with client services regarding the due dates and operational dates of required work
• To liaise with colleagues in other territories, for them to manage the schedule in your absence.
• To be across the capacity in multiple locations and manage the schedule accordingly
• To update bookings systems and trackers regarding scheduling of tasks
• To support the team with any issues that may arise
• To train new starters, when required
• To efficiently fulfil all requests from the larger client services team and operational management, as promptly as possible
• To liaise with bookings, colleagues, and management with regards to maintaining deadlines
• Such other duties as the management may from time to time reasonably require.
• A pro-active, positive, patient, and flexible approach is a necessity
• To be comfortable working under pressure.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organisational skills
• Flexible approach
• IT Literate
Working Pattern, 5-day Mon to Fri. Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week
*This is an office-based role, with an option to work from home if required. There are meetings that will need to be attended in person, both in Perivale and occasionally central London *
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjwxve-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.
About the Company
Deluxe is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,000 of the most talented artists, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com