HR Business Partner Manager
Walt Disney Company Media Networks
We currently have an opening for a Contract Recruiter. This position is slated to be a 3-month contract and will be located in Burbank, CA.
• Responsible for direct hire recruiting for operations, delivery and fulfillment positions across the company.
• Oversee entire candidate process from initial screening to offer acceptance.
• Identify potential candidates through multiple sources (job boards, employee referrals, leads, networking, etc.).
• Interview and screen applicants to determine their skill set and individual characteristics.
• Source for leads and referrals for key positions to identify high quality candidates.
• Utilize online job boards to source and identify candidates for current and future needs.
• Work with management teams to understand client needs of open positions.
• Utilize recruiting tools to attract qualified professionals interested in direct hire employment.
• Present job opportunities and negotiating terms.
• Prepare candidates and their resumes for the client interview process.
• Network for new candidate opportunities and referrals.
What You Bring
• Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2-4 years of experience in full-life cycle technical recruitment in a dynamic environment recruiting engineers, IT and project support candidates required. Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
• Experience with Workday is a plus.
• Must have the ability to think outside of the box.
• Must have the ability to employ unique and unchartered methods for identifying potential candidates.
• Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Must have the ability to work autonomously and with a team in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have the ability to multitask and organize their day productively.
• Must have the ability to meet deadlines.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.