Re-Recording Mixer, Senior
We are seeking a talented Re-Recording Mixer to join our in-house English Dubbing team. We are looking for an experienced engineer who has worked across a wide variety of projects and platforms. Successful candidate must be able to follow creative direction and have a critical eye for quality and detail.
• Audio mixing, editing, and conforming utilizing the latest version of ProTools as well as our proprietary online tools.
• Keeping overall creative quality and consistency at a high level.
• (As Needed) Prepare and manage recording sessions.
• (As Needed) Working alongside and assisting the talent (actors, directors, producers) to capture audio at the highest possible quality.
• Other duties as assigned.
What You Bring
• B.S. degree in computer science or programming, electronics or A/V technology related field (or equivalent experience).
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in audio and/or video post-production environment, and 2 years of Dubbing/Localization audio mixing experience.
• Individual must possess a fundamental understanding of mixing studio spaces and equipment.
• Individual must know basic operation and troubleshooting for PCs and Macs.
• Experience with Digital Audio Workstations required.
• Familiarity with talent (actors, directors, producers) a plus.
• Possess a working knowledge of NTSC, PAL, and HD audio/video formats, file types and resolutions, and video frame rates.
• Position requires a high level of ingenuity (using the different tools at the operator's disposal) to achieve the highest quality audio results.
• All work is schedule and customer satisfaction driven, so reliability and timeliness are very critical.
• Must possess a high level of written and verbal communication, and analytical skills.
• Must be able make decisions independently.
• Must have the ability to communicate and contribute to the team environment.
• Must have demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize and be extremely detail-oriented.
• Strong organizational and computer skills are required.
• Individual will work in a fast-paced, small team environment. Individual will be dealing directly with other technical, creative and operations employees on a regular basis.
• Individual must also be able to work independently within their own process.
• Able to follow instructions and handle multiple projects in busy production environment.
• Must be willing to work day, night, or weekend shift.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rej327-34-207-247-69-42 in your application.