Quality Control Manager
Quality Control Manager
Oversee the day to day operations of the Content QC department which includes:
• QC Operator's training and growth
• QC scheduling and task assignments
• Shift coverage and capacity planning
• Creation and implementation of department SOP
• Creation and implementation of department client specs
• Review and onboard new Workflows
• Test new software tools, players, etc.
• Operator time-clock discrepancies/timesheet approvals
What You Bring
• 3-5 years quality control experience in the entertainment industry.
• Fulfillment QC Experience
• Individual must possess advanced understanding of audio, video, film.
• Individual must be able to troubleshoot quality control issues, software and player anomalies.
• Individual must be organized, diligent and detail-oriented.
• Individual must possess solid verbal and written communication skills.
• Duties require an accurate and methodical approach to testing as well as a very focused and detailed attention to audio, video impairments.
• Individual must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment with hard deadlines.
• Individual will need to make frequent ''subjective'' decisions as part of their daily function
• Individual must be willing to work nights and weekends, including holidays and passed their normal shift end if necessary.
If you are an independent thinker with a high level of drive and enthusiasm and the above qualifications, then we would like you to join our team!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rev3q7-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe Media Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented artists, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.