Content Mastering Operations Manager
London, United Kingdom
As the world's leading multidisciplinary service provider, Deluxe underpins the media and entertainment industry, servicing content creators and distributors including Netflix, WarnerMedia , The Walt Disney Company, Amazon, Apple, Viacom, NBCU, Google, AT&T and many others, by providing Global Content Distribution, Localization, Accessibility and Mastering while leading end-to-end innovation with unparalleled scale and agility across the Streaming, Theatrical, Broadcast and Mobile landscapes. With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 4000
of the most talented and experienced industry individuals worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
Location: West London
Deluxe is recruiting for a QC Editor for one of our client. The successful candidate will have experience of Non-Linear editing and the ability to deal with day-to-day QC issues, Knowledge of QC principles, Ofcom regulations and compliance concerns is essential.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Carry out 100% technical QC or spot check of original masters.
• Carry out compliance edits (possible client attendance) sync multi-language audio files to create TX master files ready for delivery to transmission platforms.
• Produce QC reports and update asset management systems.
• Must be Arabic speaking
• Knowledge of QC principles, Ofcom regulations and compliance concerns.
• Experience using Adobe Premier within a busy Post Production team.
• File based QC.
• Multi-language workflows and audio syncing.
• Understanding of LUF & 5.1 audio.
• Knowledge of SD & HD formats.
• Share knowledge and skills with the team and where relevant, within the wider business.
• Think ahead about how your work activities will affect others within the team, or other departments, and take steps to ensure that they are aware of any implications.
• Contribute to the team and support other team members and work in friendly, flexible, cooperative ways.
• Proactively keep others informed, sharing timely information with the team, Manager and relevant people affected.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, based on race, colo u r, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rob5k6-44-192-79-149-42 in your application.
Deluxe is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.