Project Manager - Graphic Art
Project Manager, Key Art
The Project Manager, Key Art role is vital to the DFX department. In this role, you will support one of our primary accounts, and you will be the main point of contact for all their key art projects where you will act on the customer's behalf when engaging with our DFX production department. You will split your responsibilities between customer management (approx. 40%) and fulfilling the customer's orders (approx. 60%). You will ensure that all title/asset deliveries are completed on time and error free. A successful candidate will have technical knowledge of and will have been involved with graphic design so you can understand typical technical requirements and can easily identify and anticipate potential issues that arise in artwork creation.
• Provide day to day support to the customer with focus on excellent customer service and customer satisfaction.
• Perform asset research, asset pre-qual (if applicable), ensure workable assets are made available to the production team on time.
• Coordinate all asset acquisition with Content Providers and third-party labs for on time delivery of all titles in a customer's schedule if applicable to assigned account.
• Coordinate with internal operations teams to ensure on time delivery of all Customer orders. Set priorities according to the daily work schedules and agreed upon production schedules.
• Supply the Customer regular account statuses, such as missing asset reports and delivery schedules.
• Daily identification of title/assets which are late or at risk of missing customer-specific SLA requirements. Proactive escalation of these issues to the designated customer team and monitor the resolution/delivery.
• Request/Source missing asset required to fulfill an order.
• Clearly communicate expected delivery dates for titles/assets, via entry of ordered titles into internal systems, and email/verbal communication for special cases and exceptions.
• Notification to the internal stakeholders of any client workflow changes, request to on-board new providers, delivery delays and programming changes. Responsible for escalating issues/changes quickly to supervisors and senior management.
• Manage urgent or high-profile orders with Production.
• Escalate if any order is in jeopardy for being fulfilled on time.
• Monitor the schedule and check the accuracy, reconciling any missing information. Work with client to ensure dates are accurate.
• Understand appropriate rate cards and the proper application of rates to orders.
• Prepare Executive summaries on high profile titles as needed.
• Other duties as assigned
What You Bring
• A general understanding of graphic design workflows, timelines and deliverables.
• BA degree in Business Administration, Communication, Post Production or related field, or equivalent hands-on experience in a similar position.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills.
• Experience working effectively in a fast-paced team environment managing high volumes of orders without error.
• Experience with workflows in multiple locations across multiple time zones.
• Must be highly organized and able to work independently within own process.
• Ability to design processes from the ground up to support an evolving business need.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Proven ability to identify the correct problem and solve it.
• Must be able to effectively document all processes, designs and data flows.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple priorities is a must.
• Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
• Ability to listen and engage different cultures and perspectives.
• Positive, service-oriented personality.
• Ability to learn and process information quickly is a plus.
• Must be flexible to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
• Ability to travel as needed by the business
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3k1vn-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.