Digital Fulfillment Operator
Production Operations Coordinator
Production Operations Coordinator
The Production Operations Coordinator will work a mid-day shift from 3pm-12am with the Studio Support Account teams to help schedule and track Mastering work during the specified work shift. Internally this position will be working directly with all of Deluxe Digital Cinema's production departments.
The Production Operations Coordinator in this role will utilize a proprietary Work Order automation system called Kraken, which Production Operations Coordinators must quickly become proficient in. This system distributes available tasks to operators-and in some cases Supervisors-through a work order 'queueing' platform that is managed by our team. Priority is adjusted throughout the day to meet project deadlines such as client scheduling and product delivery.
Priority is determined through communiques we maintain with Account Management teams, who organize deliverables on the client's behalf. We receive project details via email, group and private messaging, in-person directives, and in some cases, directly from the client. We apply these updates to the database for consumption by the operators, who will modify and/or expedite the product based on our additions.
In order to transpose work orders correctly, Production Operations Coordinators must correlate the total product output (per shift) against available resources, including staffing and equipment particulars. A fundamental understanding of digital delivery, DCP creation, quality control practices, and print distribution is essential and provides the language needed to assist team members in surmounting production obstacles.
All candidates must have an understanding of the Digital Cinema Packaging workflow, as well as a basic knowledge of the DI workflow. The Production Operations Coordinator must be a good communicator, be well organized, work well in a team environment, and have the ability to facilitate multiple projects in a fast paced environment. The Production Operations Coordinator must be flexible to work whatever shift is available including nights and weekends as well as work overtime as required by the business needs.
• Helping the Account Teams to keep project(s) on a specific timeline for completion
• Working with Post facilities and vendors to facilitate delivery of source materials
• Working with the vault to receive and confirm delivery of source materials
• Scheduling of mastering processes from encoding through QC
• Creation of Work Orders in DTDC's proprietary Work Flow system
• Scheduling of both internal QC and Client QC screenings
• Organization and tracking of International Versioning of projects (Subbed and Dubbed, 2D and 3D) through the encoding, wrapping, and QC stages
• Communicating with clients for the Account Team when required
• Other duties as assigned by direct supervisor
Systems and Applications Requirements
• General Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
• Various Digital Cinema Playback Systems (Doremi, Dolby, SONY, etc.)
• Various Digital Cinema Projectors
• Digital Cinema Ancillary equipment (Closed Captioning Devices, DBOX, 3D Viewing systems, etc.)
• Filemaker Pro (ENIGMA)
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g33zkn-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.