Project Manager, Audio
Project Manager, Audio Description
As Project Manager of Audio Description, you will be instrumental in providing oversight and support to various projects by clear communication with other internal Deluxe teams, as well as some clients, and ensuring coordinators see projects through from assignment to delivery. You will assist the leadership in monitoring and managing workflows and implementing strategies for complex projects.
• Effectively manage multiple projects and formats simultaneously, i.e. initiate and oversee diverse workflows that encompass the creation of AD for theatrical release, OTT, home video, and other platforms.
• Oversee project coordination process and provide instructions and guidance to other project coordinators as they coordinate projects to ensure on-time delivery
• Lead on-site project coordinator(s)
• Cultivate positive relationships with Deluxe teams and some clients, and identify opportunities to enhance client experience.
• Communicate estimated delivery schedule to the client and/or Deluxe counterpart
• Interpret incoming details of project specifications to ensure projects are set up and executed accurately
• Coordinate with internal operations teams and contract with outside vendors, and freelancers
• Proactively identify potential issues/problems with ongoing projects, initiate communication and formulate solutions with stakeholders and clients
• Coordinate redeliveries and rejections, escalating issues as needed
• Ensure final product is delivered on time, within budget, and meets all client specifications
• Escalate if any order is in jeopardy for being fulfilled on time
• Continue to initiate efforts in refining established workflows and developing new ones to better engage new clients and technologies
• Assign projects, provide support to other team members, create production schedules, and oversee training of new team members
• Regularly serve as liaison with clients and other Deluxe teams, and partake in client calls or in-person meetings as necessary
• Additional duties required
What You Bring
• Exceptional communication skills across all levels (verbal, written)
• The ability to engage with and motivate culturally diverse, distributed teams (listen, influence, lead)
• An attraction to applying deep critical thinking on difficult problems
• Demonstrated ability to manage complex, large scale and high-level projects and tasks
• The ability to clearly communicate project requirements and goals
• The ability to identify risks and effectively manage activities to minimize impact
• Experience in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Self-starter, independent learner, pro-active team player
• 2 + years' experience working with clients in the entertainment industry; traditional post production background helpful. Localization experience is a plus
• BS/BA degree preferred
• Knowledge of or experience in Audio Description a plus
• Lead experience a plus
• Experience in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Experience in multimedia, software and/or creative production environment preferred
• Must be able to juggle multiple priorities and solve problems involving several concrete variables within a standardized setting
• Must be proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, inventory, internet, order processing, project management, and database software
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0m46j-3-92-28-52-42 in your application.