As the world's leading multidisciplinary service provider, Deluxe underpins the media and entertainment industry, servicing content creators and distributors including Netflix, WarnerMedia , The Walt Disney Company, Amazon, Apple, Viacom, NBCU, Google, AT&T and many others, by providing Global Content Distribution, Localization, Accessibility and Mastering while leading end-to-end innovation with unparalleled scale and agility across the Streaming, Theatrical, Broadcast and Mobile landscapes. With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 4000 of the most talented and experienced industry individuals worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
Full-Time, Permanent Position
Shifts: 8:00am – 4:30pm Tuesday to Saturday
Location: London (hybrid)
The Production Specialist will be responsible for end-to-end monitoring of our highest priority orders within our platforms. This role is ideal for detail-oriented multitaskers that can effectively chase down issues, resolve problems, escalate blockers, and handle urgent communication directly with customers. The Production Specialist will work directly with multiple operational departments and client services to ensure that quick turnaround orders are processed as efficiently as possible.
Role and Responsibilities
• Monitoring high priority fulfilment orders via application queues, spreadsheet trackers, and direct requests by leads/managers
• Discovering and acting on issues that put our orders at risk of missing
on time deliveries .
• Provide timely , accurate , professional, and responsive support, verbally and via email, to Client Services and other Operational teams to resolve all issues reported and take proactive steps to prevent the conflict/problem from reoccurring
• Update standard operating procedures and actively participate in cross training sessions
• Provide feedback and suggestions to management for process improvements and system enhancements
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, proactive individual who enjoys the challenge that a fast paced environment brings, as well as:
• Strong understanding of content fulfilment, digital workflows, asset, and data management systems/platforms .
• An interest in learning and mastering a variety of operational workflows throughout our end-to-end fulfilment pipeline.
• Excellent attention to detail with strong organizational skills and ability to multitask and work independently.
• Excellent teamwork, written and verbal communication skills.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, based on race, colo u r, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk6mop-44-200-77-92-42 in your application.