The Production Specialist will be responsible for end-to-end monitoring of our highest priority orders within our platforms. This role is ideal for detail-oriented multitaskers that can effectively chase down issues, resolve problems, escalate blockers, and handle urgent communication directly with customers. The Production Specialist will work directly with multiple operational departments and client services to ensure that quick turnaround orders are processed as efficiently as possible.
• Monitoring high priority fulfillment orders via application queues, spreadsheet trackers, and direct requests by leads/managers
• Discovering and acting on issues that put our orders at risk of missing on time deliveries.
• Provide timely, accurate, professional, and responsive support, verbally and via email, to Client Services and other Operational teams to resolve all issues reported and take proactive steps to prevent the conflict/problem from reoccurring
• Update standard operating procedures and actively participate in cross training sessions
• Provide feedback and suggestions to management for process improvements and system enhancements
• Special projects/other duties as assigned
What You Bring
• Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent, Associate degree or above preferred
• 3+ years of industry experience working in account management and/or operations (ingest, transcoding, packaging, etc.)
• Strong understanding of content fulfillment, digital workflows, asset, and data management systems/platforms
• An interest in learning and mastering a variety of operational workflows throughout our end-to-end fulfillment pipeline
• Excellent attention to detail with strong organizational skills and ability to multitask and work independently
• Excellent teamwork, written and verbal communication skills
• Must demonstrate positive attitude, ability to maintain professionalism in high stress situations, and project self as a team player
• Must be flexible to work extended hours and/or weekends
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5pxnz-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.