Localisation Project Coordinator - Theatrical
London, United Kingdom
About the Company
Deluxe is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,000 of the most talented artists, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
Job Title: Production Services Coordinator
Department: Media Services, DTCI
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Location: Chiswick Park
Reports to: Senior Manager, Production Services & Service Delivery
Overall Purpose of the Role
• Working to the Senior Manager, Production Services & Service Delivery, the Promo Coordinator will supervise the efficient management of the long form content operation at the London Origination Centre (LOC) for the varying Disney lines of business.
• Ensure all long form content has been delivered to transmission and made READY within the contractual timelines. Some 3rd party systems will be required to be accessed to be able to complete task.
• Arrange the movement of components within the day to day workflows, ensuring all required content is ingested QC'd and available for future workflows within agreed timeframes.
• Undertaking delegated projects and tasks from the Senior Manager, Production Services & Service Delivery as required.
Areas of Responsibility
• To help supervise the delivery of all production elements as assigned.
• To maintain and develop inter depart links in relation to technical requirements and QC issues.
• Oversee and prioritise compliance, QC and conform work processes required to provide sufficient inventory of linear and non-linear material ahead of schedule, or required by date, and provide an escalation point for any identified technical issues or failures.
• Order OM (original master) content from Disney inventory (Jellyroll / WMLS / FoxFast) when required.
• Work effectively to support as appropriate the delivery of all OPiD tasks including, Ingest, QC validation etc.
• Use of Station Management System (IBMS), including Microstrategy and Power BI, to track, monitor and analyze all stages for long form mastering, providing ETA's when required.
• Edit according to Disney technical specifications using Adobe editing systems.
• The ability to synchronise multiple language onto the one video bed.
• Responsible for ensuring all operational procedures are followed, able to thoroughly carry out metadata entry tasks into our broadcast management systems (such as IBMS / WON)
Experience and Professional Qualifications Required
• Proven relevant experience at Operations Coordinator level.
• Experience in TV Distribution/Post Production/Technology required.
• Proven experience of working with a wide range of digital platforms.
• Strong technical and understanding of digital media.
• Thorough experience and knowledge of file formats, file delivery options, metadata and digital reporting.
• Thorough experience of File based and High Definition technology, New Media and electronic file delivery.
• Proficient on editing software i.e. Adobe Premiere
• The post holder should be educated to at least ''O'' /GCSE level, with passes in English Language and Mathematics and one other science (or have equivalent proven work experience). Further/Higher education qualifications (or equivalent proven experience) desirable.
• Identifies key business opportunities and challenges
• Engages colleagues across the organization to optimize performance
• Resolves conflicts effectively
• Interacts well with people who have different backgrounds and work styles
• Listens and asks questions to ensure understanding
• Conveys relevant information in a candid and timely manner
• Uses technology to facilitate better results
• Keeps commitments
• Analyses data and information to drive decisions
• Supports new initiatives
• Demonstrates flexibility in response to changes
• Remains productive despite uncertainty
• Supports productivity and morale of the team
Exhibits Professional Excellence
• Strives for self-improvement
• Maintains composure under pressure
• Earns the trust and respect of colleagues, partners and customers
• Treats others with respect