Production Manager - English Dubbing
• Orchestrating production schedules and tasks across different time zones to meet client deadlines.
• Working with all parties to ensure quality of product. This includes working with talent (actors, producers, directors, etc.) for consistency of creative vision.
• Ensure external partners and internal o peration al teams are processing and delivering priorities as required to meet client expectations. This is a very fast paced environment with multiple projects and deadlines.
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients to their satisfaction. Manag ing changes and exceptions , while supervising balance of internal capacity and external demands.
• Proactively identify potential issues/problems with
ongoing projects , formulate communications and solution s with stakeholders and clients.
• Communicate regularly with client regarding project performance metrics.
• Lead and participate in development and execution of new processes and procedures. Ensure roll-outs are communicated to all stakeholders and monitored regularly to ensure compliance.
• Work with internal teams on project estimates , bids , and billing .
• Other duties as assigned.
What You Bring
• 2 + years
of experience working with clients in the entertainment industry; traditional post production background helpful.
• U nderstanding of audio post production helpful.
• Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be able to juggle multiple priorities and solve problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Strong organizational abilities required.
• Must be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Must be proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, inventory, internet, order processing, project management, and database software. This includes the ability to adapt to proprietary systems.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g63n3j-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.