Media Prep Coordinator
London, United Kingdom
In this role, you will be an Engineer within the Production IT team in the support of 24x7x365 production operations at CO3 facilities in the UK. You will also be responsible for ensuring the health and optimum operating capability of the production infrastructures employed at the CO3 facilities.
As a part of the Production IT team, your role will require constant engagement and regular cross-departmental involvement, including off-site and conference calls with our colleagues and clients both local and overseas. You will also assist with all relevant developments within these areas of our business.
You will work closely with all operational departments and production teams and get exposure to meetings helping to develop requirements for workflow or projects. You will get exposure to the business and be a point of contact for technical queries relating to the production infrastructure.
You will have day-to-day engagement with the Production Engineering team, including 1st line technical support to operational teams, out-of-hours on-call support and delivery of project-based tasks associated with the production network and vast exposure to multiple production networks.
Experience and/or areas of interest:
• Degree in relevant technical field or the equivalent work experience.
• Working knowledge or interest in production SAN and NAS systems.
• Working knowledge or interest in GPFS.
• Working knowledge or interest in Electronic Delivery systems.
• Support of software licenses associated with the production network and peripheral devices.
• Support of DMZ, Internal and external Electronic Delivery systems.
• Support of Active Directory and VMware administration.
• Support of data management, backup and archive systems, methodologies and future migration.
• Manage and control installation, configuration and systems documentation with best practice procedures.
• Collaborate with internal and external teams in future technology developments and drive the successful introduction of new technologies in accordance with business needs.
• Demonstrable understanding and keen interest of Linux operating systems (e.g. CentOS, Red Hat, Ubuntu).
• Demonstrable understanding of fundamental networking/distributed computing environment concepts; including TCP/IP connections, firewalls, ACL, VLANs, DNS, Load balancing.
Technologies you would have exposure to:
• SAN/NAS methodology and file systems.
• Fibre channel networking and switching fabrics
• Ethernet LAN, MAN, WAN Networking
• Resolve Grading / Flame Finishing / Protools
• Active Directory
• Diagnostic monitoring and administration
Operating systems you would have exposure to:
• Microsoft Windows 10
• Windows 2012 – 2018 Server
• RedHat, CentOS Linux
• Mac OSX
Deluxe is the world’s leading video creation to distribution company offering global, end-to-end services and technology. Through unmatched scale, technology and capabilities, Deluxe enables the worldwide market for professionally created video. The world’s leading content creators, broadcasters, OTTs and distributors rely on Deluxe’s experience and expertise. With headquarters in Los Angeles and New York and operations in 38 key media markets worldwide, the company relies on the talents of more than 7,500 of the industry’s premier artists, experts, engineers and innovators.