Director, Account Management
Production Coordinator, Creative
Production Coordinator, Creative Localization
This position is ideal for individuals who have a passion for storytelling and are excited to dig into the details of a narrative. It requires a highly motivated team player that prioritizes attention to detail and problem-solving. In this role, you will be collaborating with various departments and stakeholders to ensure the consistency of dubbing and subtitling products. You will learn the most important aspects of creative intent, legal use, and language specific treatment to assist in the execution of projects for all types of filmed content: theatrical, broadcast, and leading streaming services. Ultimately, as a Production Coordinator, you will ensure that Deluxe delivers a consistent dubbed product that exceeds our clients' expectations. This position is in Burbank, CA or remote.
Outcomes and Accomplishments
Production Coordinators provide Creative guidance and oversight over the end-to-end localization process through the completion of templated documents and active engagement with internal and external groups. The ideal candidate must be ready to:
• Maintain treatment and consistency across all assigned titles
• Blend independent work and collaboration with diverse teams
• Balance workflows and client guidelines to meet project deadlines
• Understand the entire localization workflow, including dubbing, subtitling, and audio
The candidate will demonstrate a combination of skills and practical knowledge of the following:
• A familiarity with dubbing, subtitling, or audio localization processes
• A familiarity or comfort with non-English languages and/or translation
• Understanding of narrative storytelling or television and film production
• MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, and comfort with new software
In this role, the candidate will learn the Creative localization workflow and subsequently own these tasks:
• Discern localization treatment through the review of dialogue lists, source scripts, and other client documents that provide key information regarding localization treatment, casting, character description, plot, and legal rights information
• Create and update Creative dubbing guidelines
• Assist in the international casting selection and approval process
• Develop and maintain subject matter expertise specific to client deliverable requirements
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to resolve localization strategies
• Own project schedules and ensure due dates are met on time
• Proactively identify potential issues with projects in progress and find creative solutions to meet or exceed client expectations
What You Bring
• Strong creative writing background
• Strong interpersonal, communication skills, and comfort contributing in a group setting
• Ability to make decisions and problem-solve independently
• Ability to collaborate in a fast-paced environment with large internal and external teams
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Excellent customer service that fosters a collaborative and positive relationship with our internal stakeholders
• Open mind and flexibility to adapt to new situations
• Flexibility to work extended hours to meet project deadlines
• Learn the ins and outs of the localization process and become skilled in each part of the workflow
• Engage with various languages and cultures and connect with people all over the world
• Have a better understanding of how translation and adaptation works
• Work with industry-leading, high-profile content and clients
• Join a fun and supportive team
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5jye7-3-234-244-105-42 in your application.
About the Company
As the world's leading multidisciplinary service provider, Deluxe underpins the media and entertainment industry, servicing content creators and distributors including Netflix, WarnerMedia, The Walt Disney Company, Amazon, Apple, Viacom, NBCU, Google, AT&T and many others, by providing Global Content Distribution, Localization, Accessibility and Mastering while leading end-to-end innovation with unparalleled scale and agility across the Streaming, Theatrical, Broadcast and Mobile landscapes.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,200 of the most talented and experienced industry individuals worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.